Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Goopy eye...

I don't know what I did, but I do know that I did something on the 13th of April. I woke up last Saturday morning, and my right eye was "glued" shut. It still looks awful. I honestly look like I've been punched in the face. It's not attractive. To make matters worse, I can't get a contact in that eye, so I have to wear my glasses. And I can't put any makeup on that eye either (it's puffed up like you wouldn't believe). So I've been sporting the no-makeup, glasses-wearing, funky-eyed look since Saturday.

So. Totally. Hot.

In better news, mom and sis land in 9 days for a weekend of touring around SF! Blondie will be picking them up at the airport, and yours truly is getting off work early that day, so hopefully we all meet up at the apartment around 3 pm or so. Can't wait guys!

--K

No comments: