Monday, August 25, 2008

Guitar Hero!!!!

Blondie surprised me with Guitar Hero last week, and I've spent the last 4 days rocking it out. I totally BEAT the easy level (woot!) and am now working on perfecting my skills in Practice Round while slowly starting to play medium level songs. It is so much fun - and I even unlocked Slash and earned enough money to make him my guitar man.

The weekend was pretty good - I had to spend 8 hours working on Saturday, but other than that, Blondie and I had a lovely weekend doing absolutely nothing.

Vacation starts Thurs afternoon - I am so excited I can't hardly stand it! We are off to Spokane through Sunday, and then Vegas/Sedona from Mon-Sat.

NO WORK!!!!

Congrats to the fabulous VU! Her baby boy was born this past weekend and he is a definite cutie!

--K

No comments: