Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bad news...

About the same time Blondie got sick at Thanksgiving, the father of a good friend of mine from TX got sick with the exact same thing, but it wasn't able to get back under control. Her father is in critical condition, on life support, and they are all praying right now for a miracle. For religious peeps, please keep them in your prayers. For non-religious peeps, please keep them in your thoughts.

So-so news...

My work Xmas party is today. At 3 pm. That's right. Thursday, 3 pm. Hmmm...

Good news...

Bootcamp, in 3 weeks, has completely changed my body. All of the pants I've been wearing are loose, and my muffin-top is gone. Blondie has decided to join up with me for the January session, and I'm looking forward to having him suffer every morning with me. ;)

--K

No comments: