Friday, July 17, 2009

Hola Readers...

Last weekend ended up being exactly what I needed. Blondie and Bbbb went out Friday night, which left me to lay on the couch watching bad TV all night long. It was so nice - it was exactly what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do it. The only bad thing was when Blondie came stumbling in Saturday morning, telling me he had pizza for a late night snack. Then I wanted pizza. :( Poor me.

Saturday we made it to a co-worker's apartment for his birthday bash. He has an awesome place in the city with a huge outdoor patio. We ended up drinking and BBQ'ing the day away, before heading out to the piano bar to ring in Sunday morning.

Sunday sucked - we both drug ourselves out for a run. Mine was atrocious and turned into a walk. Blondie did pretty good though.

Blondie has been pretty sick all week - I'm about to Google "Swine Flu Symptoms" to make sure what he has isn't swine flu. He's home trying to recover today, and we will both be in for the night.

We have no plans for Saturday as of yet - it depends on how Blondie is feeling, but Sunday we are going to meet up with a couple that we met a few weeks ago and really hit it off with. I've found that the older I get, the harder it is to just "pick up" new friends, especially ones you don't see on a day-to-day basis (i.e. work). So I'm pretty excited about our dinner date with this couple on Sunday. They are both pretty cool people, who know how to have a good time, and both have some pretty slamming body art - it makes me want to get another tattoo...

Hope you are feeling better sis. STAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FROM NOW ON!

--K

No comments: