Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hola chicas y chicos!

I'm back to working 40 hour weeks now and it blows chunks. Last week was my first full week back and I thought the day would never end. I even called Blondie on Friday at 2 pm and whined that I should be off work then. Go me!

For the big news - we had our first thunderstorms that we've seen since Texas!!!! We went to bed on Friday night and I woke up overnight (because that's the way I roll) and heard really loud thundering. Then the whole bedroom lit up from the lightning. Blondie slept through it, but it was still going on Saturday so he got to hear it then.

It TOTALLY freaked the cats out.

Because of the weather on Saturday, we both just stayed in. We ended up watching college football most of the day and relaxing.

Then on Sunday, I went and took my chi running class. I'm not sure what I think of it to be honest. I feel like it was a lot of $ for a lot of talking. Some of things helped, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

After class ended, my running buddy dropped me off at my fav bar in the city to meet up with the sisters C and HK and Blondie to spend the rest of the afternoon watching pro football!

Work this week has completely knocked me out. I'm getting sick again, and everything feels off. My Heart Walk is tomorrow though, and Blondie is going to come meet me for that. Hopefully they'll let us off early from work but not counting on it.

Cheers to the weekend!
--K

No comments: