Wednesday, September 02, 2009

HEY! LOOK AT ME!!!

Kentucky was a BLAST. I had so much fun visiting the fam it wasn't even funny. Everytime I go back east, I wonder why I like living west so much. Seriously. It's bad.

Blondie and I had smoking good flights both on the way out and back - which I don't think has ever happened.

We got in last Wed afternoon, and ended up playing games and drinking beers into the evening.

Thurs the bus came really early - early enough that I needed a "Hair of the Dog". But taking the bus up to King's Island was the best way to travel. We all got to sit around and talk, and not worry about how was driving. The park was also EMPTY that day. We got to walk onto every single ride all day long. It was INSANE.

Brother R, Mr Pooh and Cray Cray Uncle rode a giant bungee swing in the park, followed by me and Shugs, and it was the best part of the day I think - it only cost $5 each, and it was quite the ride.

I got to meet up with my BFF TT on Friday and hang with her and her man. We ended up bowling and playing Euchre into the early hours of the morning. I think her man was about to punch me to get me to shut up, but I was just so excited to see TT that I didn't care.

Saturday we went for sitdown Mexican (WOOT!) and then ended up playing games in the afternoon before going bowling and playing Rockband at the Poohs.

Also, a huge thanks to sis who got me sicker than a dog, and then I in turn infected Blondie. :) I had to call in sick on Monday (only the 2nd time in 3 years that's happened) and I still feel off today.

Also also, the nieces are SOOOOO CUTE I can't hardly stand it! TCKITW will actually talk to me now, and she has the cutest stick legs/giant feet combination possible. TCKITW v4.0 gets baby wrinkles as she "ponders" things and then makes her little "ewwww" face. I heart them both, and I am going to steal them back to SF with me *until they hit adolesence*. Then the Poohs can have them back.

--K

No comments: