Thursday, November 19, 2009

A little bit of filming... a little bit like my mom...

Our lovely street has been once more blocked off for the filming of a TV show that's probably going to be cancelled after this season. This show is a wonderfully horrible series called "Trauma". When I watched the first episode, I got SO furious with the character that drove his car like a maniac while reciting lines from Bullitt. 1) You aren't Steve McQueen. 2) OMG. STOP DRIVING LIKE A F'ING IDIOT!

Yes, I'm my mom. I'm going to drive 7 miles an hour under the speed limit and then tell everyone that limit doesn't mean minimum. (Oh wait, I already do that).

Anyhoo, the car that he drove like a maniac is parked about 5 houses down from us right now, and all the extras are out in full-force. There are ambulances and firetrucks everywhere.

I will definitely miss this. It's annoying, but it's also pretty f'ing cool to watch.

--K

No comments: