Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saying Goodbye


We got the news on Saturday morning that Blondie's grandma had passed. She was the last surviving grandparent on either side, and we are going to miss her so much. She was an extremely classy lady, one of the nicest people I've known, and always welcomed me into her life just as if I'd been born a G-ster instead of marrying in. Hugs and Kisses Grandma - we are going to miss you.

We did have plans for yesterday, but due to getting the news, we've lain low all weekend.

Last week was also low-key - coming into freeze for a major project I'm on, and trying to get it all cleaned up has been taking my time. I'm writing up defects, farming them up, getting shit cleaned up - you name it, I'm there holding the shovel behind it.

Hope everyone has a good week.

--K

No comments: