Monday, November 06, 2006

Go Cowboys! What a spectacularly hysterical loss yesterday to Washington! It MADE MY WEEKEND.

Hi everyone. I'm still in DFW. I'm like a virus - I can't quite be shaken. Ha ha. No, I decided to stay through Thurs - I have my release going out this week and thought I'd give the fabulous A&B some time off from yours truly and the early morning/all night phone calls that will be happening this week for my release.

The weekend was drunken fun. I made up for my lame drinking skills on my birthday night and celebrated the 32nd in style all weekend long. My partner-in-crime and a few of us went out all day on Sunday, and it truly became a great day after the Cowboys screwed up so royally.

This is a lame post today b/c just not much has been happening. I'll have some great stories after this coming weekend (Vegas baby, Vegas), but until then, you are stuck reading my boring stories.

--K

No comments: