Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Party C, B2B, Graduating Shelby, and News that makes me go Whee!

PARTY C:
First off, a 1-day belated big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the fabul-osio Party C! I wanted to steal Bbbb's idea and spell it out in naked people, but alas, I didn't have the heart. Happy Birthday C! The weekend was a BLAST!

B2B:
So, this past Sunday was the Bay-to-Breakers race in SF. It's a 7.5 mile run from the Bay Bridge out through the city to the ocean. It's also one of the biggest party days in the city. There were over 60,000 runners, but probably 75% of them, just dressed in costume (or went naked) and pushed kegs/floats with kegs on them the entire course.

I saw more, um, naked bits Sunday morning than I've seen my entire life.

Me, Blondie, Party C, Wonderbutt, and Aussie B to name a few were also trashed by 8:45 am. Along with the 30,000 revelers that stood along the race route to cheer on everyone.

GRADUATING SHELBY:
Shelby Shelbs is now the official "owner" of an MBA from 1 of the most prestigious MBA schools in the country! Congratulations Shelby!!!! We are so proud of you!

NEWS THAT MAKES ME GO WHEE!:
Unfortunately, I can't sure this news yet. But let me say, oh it's good. It's so good. When I get the official go-ahead, I'm going to post it immediately. Not being able to tell is killing me.


Happy summer all!
--K

No comments: