Monday, June 11, 2007

Hola, amigos. I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but I got a lot on my plate these days. Seriously, it was a shake-n-bake couple a weeks. A few weeks back my youngest bro MGD graduated from my alma-mater over in M-town and headed off to Arkansas to start on his Masters/PHD. Smart little shit! It was a great weekend partying with the fam though. The first night my other younger bro N-dawg gave me a run for my money slamming through a case of beer, but as always, the older bro prevailed! Smackdown! Of course we both suffer from the "drunk/loud/drunker/louder/really drunk/plug your damn ears" syndrome. In case you don't know what that is, try carrying on a conversation with us after we've had a good portion of a case of beer. You will plug your ears. And then put earmuffs on. So the rest of the weekend was pretty kick-ass. We went to see MGDs senior design project which crushed all the other projects. The only improvement to the hovercraft he built was if it could bring me a beer! At least his run, unlike mine. I did manage to snag a Wii that weekend! Image I had to travel 2000 miles just to get a damn Wii! I waited outside the Target for a good half-hour before they opened to make sure I got one. I didn't want to go through the same shit as last time. So the rest of the weekend was spent at my other brother D-money's house kicking it playin' Wii, drinkin' Buds, and trying to wear his Black Lab Buddy out with fetch. It was an awesome weekend!

K filled you in on the action-packed weekend we had with her brother and sister-and-law. That was a blast! This past weekend was filled with lots of beer. We finished up Bbbb's birthday week in style by hangin' out at Zeitgiest on a warm sunny day. Lots and lots of beer and good burgers. Don't go to the ATM across the street though. It's a total rip-off. They only let you take out $100 max and charge you a $3 fee. Bitches. So the rest of the night was a blur. I vaguely remember going to Pizza Orgasmica and then trying to get a cab back. Very, very blurry though. Yesterday Sweetie-J made us a kick-ass Chinese feast. It was awesome! S and D were also there and we just hung out all night eating the tons o' food.

Well, I'll rap at ya later, I have to recover from my 11 mile run today. You bunch of slackers.

Jim Anchower wannabe (alter ego of S-dawg)

No comments: