Friday, September 14, 2007

Ready for a weekend.

So. Dang. Ready.

What have we been up to, you ask, that makes us so ready for 2 days off? Well, let me share. Because it's so fascinating I know. :)

Wednesday night, we inflicted ourselves on Mr. Bbbb for an evening of frosty malted beverages and a doughy bread covered in a sauce of tomatos and cheese. That's right, Blondie and I traveled out to the NV (the 'burbs ;) for a "non-rager" night (which while it wasn't a rager night, was definitely not a non-rager night either). The establishment we chose to spend our time in was quite enjoyable, from the guy who offered me sips of his shot of Jamesons (uh no, but thanks, but really, no thanks) to the delightful woman who dropped off slices of birthday cake (ICE CREAM birthday cake) b/c they had too much cake for their group to eat. And of course, getting to spend time with Bbbb is a blast!

Thursday night, Blondie took me on a date night. He hopped my train after I got off work and we headed over to Inner Sunset to my favorite sushi place for way too much food. After dinner, we hit our favorite bar in the area for some tasty beverages, before heading back to our apartment. It seemed really like a good idea to put a DVD in the laptop and watch that in bed (we decided to not have a TV in our bedroom after we looked around our house when we sold it and realized we had 4 TV's), and it was a really good idea, until yours truly fell asleep 20 minutes into it.

Tonight, I have PEDI PLANS with Party C!!! Which will be followed by drinking plans.

Saturday, Blondie and I are going to a co-workers for a BBQ/booze fest.

And Sunday, we are slated to run a 5K race (but both of us are already thinking that sleeping in might be a better option).

--K

No comments: