Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The next Heidi Klum... Aka Yours Truly...

Okayyyyyyyyyy, so my bootcamp instructor does not give compliments. I think I've told everyone that before. She's not a meanie, she's just not a warm person. But actually. Who knows. I've never seen her outside of class, so maybe she's dancing on bars drunk on the weekends and we are truly BFF's at heart and just don't know it. Somehow I doubt it, but I've been wrong before (gasp!) Just ask Blondie about the 3 times this weekend I was wrong - all in the span of about 5 minutes.

And I went off on a tangent.

Back to my point - bootcamp instructor does not give out compliments.

BUT (a big BUT for my big BUTT) - today she told me "Yours Truly, you are 100% improved from when you started bootcamp". Followed 5 minutes later by "You're going to be a swimsuit model in 6 months". I had to refrain myself from kissing her. I think I just stuck my tongue out at her.

Now, I know Heidi Klum is not a swimsuit model. She's a former lingerie model. But lingerie is kind of like a swimsuit. I know I've got to be completely comfortable with you before you'll see me in a swimsuit. Or lingerie. Or to be honest, just completely drunk.

So, in summary: Yours Truly = Next Heidi Klum
Bootcamp instructor <> complimentary
lingerie = swimsuit
drunk Yours Truly = drunk Yours Truly.

--K

No comments: