Monday, February 11, 2008

Sun!

This weekend was insanely gorgeous. I can't even tell you how beautiful it was here. It had to be in the high 60's, low 70's - no wind or clouds, but plenty of sun. And it's STILL like that outside. Yet here I am inside. Working. Sigh.

Weekend was good - hit bikram on Sunday, met up with some friends for a BBQ on Sunday night, went to a bonfire on the beach on Saturday. ENJOYED THE WEATHER.

This is the final week in bootcamp, and they attempted to kill us today. The owner came out and took over one of the classes, and then my instructor decided it would be a great idea to merge my group with the group the owner took over (which happened to be Blondie's). It totally sucked. I think I dropped the F-bomb more times from 7-8 am today than I've said it my entire life.

But, I still signed up for the next session which starts next Monday.

I'll post my results on Friday, keeping fingers crossed it's better than when I started:
1/07/2008 - Results:
Sit and Flex - 24"
Situps in 60 seconds - 39
Pushups (no time limit) - 9
1.5 mile run - 19:46

--K

P.S. And still, yay for hummus!

1 comment:

Geoff and Holly said...

Sun??? I don't even know what this is anymore.