Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The birthday boy... and some major news!!!!

Blondie convinced me to stay home yesterday and celebrate his birthday with him! I hope he had a great day, b/c I know I did. I did have to work, but it was a manageable day - so I also got to spend a lot of time with Blondie.

We went down to Kezar Pub for lunch so that Blondie could have some chicken wings, and ended up watching soccer playoffs with a bunch of people while chowing down on our grub. It was great fun - everyone was yelling and screaming, and saying Fuck a lot (the team that everyone wanted to win wasn't winning).

Afterwards, we headed to the grocery so I could buy some cake mix and make some cupcakes for Blondie, and then it was home to pop in Eurotrip and laugh ourselves sick.

Shelbs and Bbbb drove to the Haight and met up with us for some Greek food. We had a blast - and it was really good getting to catch up with them.

So, again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLONDIE!


Major news.... The Cutest Kid in the World, v4.0, is due in January!!!! Mr and Mrs Pooh (aka Happy Skittles) are now expecting their 2nd (the 4th total - hence v4.0 - between me and Blondie). Congrats to the Pooh family, and can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family!

--K

No comments: