Thursday, February 26, 2009

KY...

What a great trip to see everyone! Our flight back was super early last Thursday, but Brother R was nice enough to give Blondie his 1st class seat, and ride coach with Yours Truly. The flight felt like it went really fast, and it did, b/c we even landed 30 mins early. Love the tradewinds when flying east!

TCKITW didn't remember me, which I expected. She ended up hiding from me 95% of the time, which was actually smart b/c all I wanted to do was ruffle her hair and kiss the top of her head. Oh, and also, apparently I turned into my mom as I also kept attempting to run my fingers over TCKITW's neck (which is something my mom does that drives me nuts).

TCKITW v4.0 however didn't seem to mind me too much. Of course, she is only 7 weeks old. She is a definite looker, and a total chatterbox also. She kept trying to tell everyone stories but mostly the stories sounded like "gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

So now my heart is claimed by those 2 boogers.

Our trip, other than hanging with the nieces, rocked. We ended up bowling, where somehow we ALL did pretty good, and hanging out for a night of Rock Band at Mr and Mrs Pooh's house. I love when Mrs Pooh plays guitar, b/c she is very calm and stands very still when she does it. I tend to sway back and forth and kick my leg (thanks to PC) . "They" (the Poohs, Brother R, Blondie) ended up calling me Corky a lot b/c apparently I can't drum with my left hand.

We also had a game day at Brother R's house, which was a lot of fun. Other than the excessive amount of gas floating around the room.

And, yes, I've gone back to eating meat. Unfortunately it makes me feel like I need to throw up about 5 hours after I eat it (and I did throw up several times in KY), so it's very slow going right now.

Brother R is coming up to SF tonight to hang out and grab some dinner, and I'm totally looking forward to it! Plans for the weekend include sleeping, seeing a movie with friends, sleeping, grocery shopping, and did I mention sleeping?

--K

No comments: