Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Xmas!

Blondie and I hit up the Land of Cheese for Xmas this year. We had a very good time, and also had a white Xmas for the first time in forever (it felt like anyway). It didn't stop snowing pretty much the entire time we were back, and it was also pretty dang cold.

I've pretty much eaten my way through 3 states in the past week, and I can so feel it. I've signed myself up for WW at Work (I swear, I keep WW in business) and it starts next week. I have to figure out how to make this a lifestyle change, and not a diet, and then STICK WITH IT.

Having said that :) Blondie and I are off to Napa tomorrow to meet my old boss for a day of wine tasting.

Our NYE plans are up in the air at the moment, but rest assured, we will have fun. And then our "eating right" plans start this Friday.

Today is my first day back at work, and I'm enjoying the slow time right now. I might go shopping over my lunch break, or I might just sit here. Such a hard decision.

Happy Holidays.
--K

No comments: