Monday, January 02, 2012

2011 Recap


Highlights of 2011:
1) Travel - I managed to hit up the following places in 2011:
San Francisco x 4
Las Vegas
Barbados
Lexington
Atlantic City
Philadelphia/Northern PA
Atlanta

2) Killed my previous half-marathon PR - my half in May was one of my favorite parts of the year

3) Ran 2 races with family - Mr Pooh and Blondie for the half in May, and then 2 weeks later, Mr & Mrs Pooh and Blondie for our 5K in Lexington.

4) Saw a ton of plays - Seminar, Sister Act, Avenue Q, Priscilla Queen of the Desert - to name a few

5) Made friends that aren't work friends - I love my work friends, but I also love having friends that know nothing about what I do during the day

6) Made status on my airline - it's never happened before - but all those work trips finally put me over the edge this year.

7) Crossed a ton of stuff of our "Do This in NYC" list - ice skating, football games, etc.

8) Walked in the T-Day parade - an experience everyone should get.

No comments: