Monday, January 15, 2007

Interesting... Very interesting...

How was Kerri's weekend do you ask? Well, let me tell you.
1) I resisted a bagel on Friday. (YaY!)
2) I had a pedicure on Friday with my party friend C while chowing down on free gummy bears that the pedi-place so kindly left beside my chair (YaY!)
3) I had a glass of wine on Friday while watching a hysterically funny movie with C (YaY for movie - Boo for only one glass of wine)
4) Running 101 started Saturday. It was not as fun as I thought it would be. And apparently, the people that enrolled in Running 101 are targets of amusement for the 'real' runners. (YaY for the nice women that I met - Boo for the bitches (you know who you 2 are) that felt the need to make cracks about Running 101).
5) Farmer's Market + Nan + Chipolte Chutney + Pork tamale = yummy yummy goodness (YaY!)
6) Heard from an OLD friend that I haven't talked to in about 13 years. In addition, he told another OLD friend (15 years maybe) that he found me and that OLD friend asked for my email address so we could catch back up (I think this is a YaY! but it feels really really weird to be talking to people I knew when I was in 10th grade - Terri has been the only one to get that 'priviledge' thus far in my life).
7) Early night on Saturday and a bunch of beer (YaY!)
8) Dinner with my sweetie friend J on Sunday night followed by a bit of boozing in North Beach followed by Mario Kart while drunk in front of the TV (YaY!)
9) SD Chargers lost and Chicago Beers won (BOOOOOOOOOO!)

So that's 5 YaYs! - 1 big BOOO + 2 no changes (YaY-Boo) + 1 I'm not real sure. So I guess that evens out to 1 Yay!

--K

No comments: