Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Movies, beer, and Popeyes... Oh My!

As I found out on Friday, we have a "brew and view" in SF. That, to the non-drinkers reading this, is a movie theater that sells beer. This particular one is a live music venue with FREE movies on Monday nights. They do have a 2-drink minimum (that absolutely nobody enforces), but other than that - free (this includes popcorn). Also, if you don't like popcorn, you can bring outside food in. They don't care.

So, last night, Party C, Crazy Larry, Sweetie J, Blondie and myself headed over (15 min walk) for Super Troopers and BeerFest double feature. We got drunkity drunk. Sweetie J went across the street to the Popeyes and brought back fried chicken for everyone. It was a blast.

Until this morning when the alarm went off at 5:45 am because I had some work to do. Now I'm wondering why it was such a good idea. Beer from 7 pm to midnight? Popeyes at 9 pm? All the night before I have to actually work in the morning?

I never said I was brilliant...

--K

1 comment:

April said...

wow, popeyes sounds great.
and look how well you recovered - your first yoga class!!