Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Random things...

1) I watched Clerks II the other week and now can NOT get "ABC" by Jackson 5 out of my head. Thank you Kevin Smith. "Reading and writing and arithmetic, are the branches of the learning tree". UGH! Make it stop!
2) The Cutest Kid In The World (TCKITW, aka my niece) makes a mean set of muscles.
3) If I had some cajun food in front of me right now, I would slowly smear it all over me. And I would eat it. Razzoos you silly fool. Why don't you exist in SF? (and a thank you to A for getting me on the cajun kick).
4) SF is on the water (REALLY?!?!? Who DIDN'T know that). But our apartment is still located ~475 ft above sea level. Talk about some hills!
5) I have 30 minutes left in my day and they are taking forever. Technically I know they take 60 seconds each, but today they feel like they are taking 5 hours each.
6) Hi blondie!

--K

1 comment:

April said...

I thought San Francisco was an island?

Etouffee makes a great facial mask.