Friday, October 06, 2006

23 hours, 14 minutes...

In the spirt of my short time left in Texas, I decided to make a list of things I'm going to miss and things I'm really not going to miss. Here it goes:
Things I will MISS:
1) downtown FtW - you are a beautiful, beautiful thing and more cities should be just like you.
2) my treadmill - you weren't so beautiful but you made it hard to offer an excuse to be lazy.
3) Bellbottoms/Le Freak - the funkiest 70's cover band in the weirdest bar around - all 1 mile from my house. I should've visited you more often.
4) MILWAUKEE JOE'S - oh HOW I will miss you and your luscious 'Vanilla with Reeses and Fudge'!!!!
5) Most importantly - my friends - Ray, Heidy, Paul, Angela, Danielle (even though you left), Amy, Vanessa, Jason... I'm tired so I'm 100% sure I've left people off.

Things I will NOT MISS:
1) Obscenely large trucks trying to parallel park in spaces meant for Mini's (although it was freaking funny).
2) Mowing the lawn in 108 degree heat. Lawn - how I will NOT miss you!
3) My office building. oh lord, how I will DEFINITELY NOT miss you either.
4) The Mickey Mouse room - go in that room when you are drunk and you'll see that Mickey's eyes follow you. Shame Mickey. Some of just want some privacy.

California. It's time. I'll see you tomorrow.

--K

No comments: