Friday, October 13, 2006

Yay! Picture time! It's picture time, it's picture time, so come on and get your crayons and your pencils... Actually, I think it was picture page, not picture time. But you get my drift...

This was taken at a restaurant in Chinatown on 10/8/06. I call it "Fun with Chopsticks". Ed and Lynn - we miss you guys!




This is the view of the Pyramid Building from Fisherman's Wharf (where we spent all day Sunday watching the Blue Angels and imbibing). Here are the sea lions also. I call these "Kerri attempts to take pictures of something other than someone drinking a beer".



I call this one "Grateful Dead House", b/c, well, it's the Grateful Dead House. YAY! My New Neighborhood!


And finally, I call these two "you can take the girl out of texas, but you can't take texas out of the girl" and "what exactly was shaun on?" respectively. Taken at bars (in the Castro - where April and Brad live; and in Cole Valley - our new neighborhood).


Now that I found a download cable -you'll be subjected more and more to these kinds of posts. Aren't you all THRILLED?

No comments: