Thursday, October 19, 2006

In apartment news...

Good news: We have a fantastic view of Golden Gate bridge!
Bad news: The apartment isn't going to be ours until early Nov. Well, it's going to be ours on Nov1st, but we won't be able to move in until after they redo the hardwoods, paint, and clean that sucker. It still is a gorgeous apartment.

In neighborhood news...

Danny Glover is my new neighbor! His house is about 4 down from our apartment building. I tried to stalk him yesterday by standing on the street corner and staring into his windows for 20 minutes. But he didn't take the hint and poke his head out. However, I do intend to meet him and get a picture taken with him, so until then... Danny, don't walk naked in front of the windows.

In work news...

The office is still boring but has gotten much better since my partner-in-crime returned from a stay at the DFW office. And it's some kind of baking contest today so the break room is loaded up with chocolate. Now if only there was some kind of beer brewing contest going on today too.

In picture news...

I have plenty of pics of our new apartment but lazy me has yet to download them off the camera. I will be sure and try to get done before this weekend so you can start putting pictures with my blabbering.

--K

No comments: