Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Note to self: a month off from doing situps leads to extreme muscle pain when you start up again. OUCH. It hurts.

Not much is happening right now. I've settled nicely into my new work/commute routine. I've found that Muni (my train) and me are in love and nothing will ever separate us. Seriously you guys - public transportation is my new best friend. Nothing beats leaving the house, walking a block, catching a train, and being at my work 15 minutes later without having to deal with any kind of traffic/cars/etc. Be prepared - whoever comes to visit, you will be subjected to rides on the train.

Also, I have found that I love walking everywhere. I had some errands to run last night, and it was like a 3 block walk to Walgreens, followed by a block walk to The Body Shop (I completely forgot why I was headed there so I kept going - only to remember this morning that I need a loofah), and then a 2 block walk to dinner. No cars needed. No gas wasted. Beautimous.

I'm going tomorrow afternoon to check out the apartment again - I will be taking many photos so tomorrow night or Thurs morning, I will post some up so everyone can see what our new place looks like.

Okay - might as well do some work. Although I'd rather be eating lunch.

--K

1 comment:

April said...

Ask the train if it misses me. I've been cheating on Mr.Muni with Sir Bjorn and I think they might get into a fight over me.