Monday, October 23, 2006

What a weekend.

It started out again in North Beach with my partner-in-crime. It started out early. By 6:30 pm we had hired this guy to serenade us with a plethora of songs:

By 7 pm, we were kicked out of the bar we were in. Fabulous.

Saturday involved reading in the park with all sorts of men in various states of undress (all sorts of men who should NOT have been in various states of undress). Then it was a trip to Zietgeist (yay!) for frosty beverages, followed by a trek over the hill and into Haight for, well, more frosty beverages. Those of you who know me know that I heart all beer equally - it takes a lot for a beer to get on my bad side. I found a beer that not only got on my bad side, it made me want to beat the crap out of it. Readers of my blog, meet FUNKIEST BEER EVER INVENTED (or "the best sour beer in America" according to the questionable taste of the bartender at Toronado):


A almost lost her lunch after drinking it:


We managed to suffer through the funk that was passed off as beer and decided to take photographic evidence to prove we did indeed drink it:

Ugh. Yuck. Disgusting.

Miss you guys! Hope Texas and Wisconsin and Kentucky and Illinois and Mississippi and wherever else you all may be are treating you well!

No comments: