Monday, October 16, 2006

Hellooooo all. Hope everyone is doing well today. I made it to the gym this morning (gasp!) and actually did a 4-mile run (walk/run to be honest) yesterday, so yours truly, is feeling a bit better today - feel like I got some of the cobwebs out of the old brain. It doesn't mean the brain is working any better though, just less dusty.

Our weekend started with a bang - pretty feet and new shoes. On Friday, I got a MUCH needed pedicure and some big girl shoes since I left all my heels in Texas. Then the 4 of us met up with another set of A&B's friends for sushi and sake (and sake bombs - those made a mess but were a blast to drink). Saturday found me and Shaun hungover and eating a huge greasy breakfast. I then drug him up and over the hill to Noe Valley to look in the shops there. It was a highly unproductive shopping experience (but my wallet was thrilled to be left alone for a day). Shaun left Saturday to go back to TX (HI BABE!), which left me tagging along with A&B for another friend's birthday party on Saturday night. I got a much-needed mexican fix, and a much-not-needed beer fix. And yesterday was a lazy lazy day (other than the run). It involved copious amounts of tv, beer, and sleeping.

The funniest part of my weekend though had to be Friday night when I was chowing down on pizza in the Castro district and got tsk-tsk'ed by 2 men for being such a pig. If you want more details, let me know - but trust me, the rate at which I was eating, I needed to be tsk-tsked.

--K

1 comment:

April said...

A&B would like to cordially invite you to become A&B&K. I know this isn't your first invitation to become a "third" this week, and I doubt it will be your last. I hope you'll consider our invitation.