Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

Greetings to all from San Fran (still). In happy happy, joy joy news, we got our apartment!!! It's a beaut. It should be for the $$$ we are paying for it. Walk-in closets, dining room, living room, HUGE bedroom, bathroom with separate shower/bathtub. We are just now in the waiting phase to see if we got the one with views of Golden Gate (available mid Nov) or the one without views of Golden Gate (available next week).

Last night was yet another productive night of drinking. I think I can feel my liver trying to burrow it's way out of my body. Tiny little liver fingers scratching away at my insides. I tell you what... I LOVE this city. Shaun and I can walk anywhere for beers, and not worry at all about how we are going to get back home.

I don't really have anything to say, but it is amazing how bagels always make you feel better after a night of drinking.

Bottoms up!
--K

No comments: