Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hope everyone is having a good day. Not much is going on here - I'm on a plan to do as little work as humanly possible today, and it's working out quite nicely.

We are coming up on Halloween/Halloween weekend. I'm not sure what I'm going to dress up as, but I guarantee you it will involve A's bright green wig. I'll be 70's fabulous. I'm looking forward to things I've heard I will definitely see (anatomical "bits" I've been told will be highly on display). I don't think I'll take any pics of that (phew!) but will try to get some good ones of me and A&B.

I'm off to TX in 1 week. I'm excited. I love me some SF, but I am missing my husband and my buddies (Max and Tigga - smooches!). And I'm missing some Mexican and some chicken-fried-steak and my Nip/Tuck. I plan to spend my birthday drinking margs, chowing down on food that is wayyyyy bad for me, and watching all my TV shows.

I just ate a salad, but could sure use a burger.

--K

1 comment:

the underhill's said...

Hope to see you when you come to town!!