Monday, August 06, 2007

When did I get so lame???

In case you were wondering, that answer is NOT "you were always lame". I literally have been up to nothing. I have no good stories. Gosh, not even any drunk stories. I've been basically bikraming in the morning, working during the day, and sleeping at night.

Today I hit my class again - which made it 17 straight days for me. So that was good.

Friday I was in bed at 8:45 pm.

Saturday, I went to class, came home and worked, had Party C up around 5 pm to watch crap TV, and then Wonderbutt up around 9 pm to watch a movie.

Sunday, I went to class, came home and worked/did laundry, met Shelby Shelbs for some din din in the Inner Sunset, and then hit Party C's for my weekly Vince/Ari fix. And was in bed at 8:30 pm.

The sad thing is, I feel better than I have in my life. I just don't want to go out of my apartment. Yep, lame.

Hope people are having a better non-lame time than me.

--K

No comments: